Sunday, November 8, 2009
Reflecting on Fear
I wouldn't say that this week was fearful or that any of the steps taken to reach my goal is fearful, because I just have the mentality that if I try and don't succeed, its fine and I should learn from it. However, I have been experiencing anxiety and energy loss. My mind is filled with multiple ideas and they seem to get all jumbled up together and it seems that I might never complete them. I have noticed that I need to take things one step at time. I need a huge planner that outlines everything step by step. Another reason why I am taking this class again, is because now I know what I need to do to succeed with my goals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Energy loss... we're all experiencing that, I just think to myself it's almost OVER!
ReplyDelete