This week we were supposed to meet with a buddy from class, however I guess our schedules clashed and we did not meet. Instead, I held a business meeting with my boyfriend of two years.
1. Report
I made my boyfriend read the Sher chapter that outlines the business meeting. I made him read it so he would understand the reasoning behind meeting and he could give his feedback in accordance to the way Sher says how to hold the meetings.
I explained to Jarrell(boyfriend) that I am really focused on getting into Grad school and at times, I think I should just focus on graduating in May instead. I told him for the past month all of my energy has been put into grad school and my senior class project. He told me not to worry everything will workout, because it tends to every time! He knows that God has a lot planned for me!
2. Problems and Solutions
The only problem that I am facing are my nerves! I like to have things in one place and fixed so that I don't have to worry about it. I am constantly fretting about my acceptance letter. I need to know yes or no. My patience and sanity is running very thin. I have learned from Jarrell, to be patient. I find this funny because I always tell him to be patient and everything will work out for the best! He basically was feeding me the exact same advice that I have given him over the years. No wonder the advice sounded so good(ha ha ha)!
3.Scheduling
Next week and the following week will be like the Ironman Triathlon! I am going to push myself like never before. I am finishing and completing projects way before their deadline. This is not the time to procrastinate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment