Sunday, November 8, 2009

Moving and Shaking

This week I took the time to buckle down and study for the Graduate Record Examination exam that I have scheduled for December. This week I also registered for my last undergraduate semester and submitted my intent to graduate in May. With the submission of my intent, came a flow of emotions both rewarding and overwhelming. The last 3.5 collegiate years seemed to flash before my eyes. This week I tried to gain back some of my inner peace. It seems that as the months press on, things are becoming more hectic and I am trying my best not to fall off the deep end! This week also brought GREAT NEWS!!! I have been waiting for my independent study approval and received it last week. I will be working side by side with one of my Criminal Justice professors that I absolutely adore. He explained to me that he has a lot in store for next semester and the research that we are going to be seems very interesting.

1 comment: