Sunday, August 30, 2009

Why am I taking the Leadership for Change Class?

I am taking this class because I am at the point in my life where I need solid direction. I am ready to put my skills and knowledge to work. I "understand" the concept of applying my skills, but how? I hope to retrieve those answers from this class. Over the past year, I was one of those people that complained about finances and blah blah blah. I then realized that I am not the only one suffering and that there are more people worse off than me. I changed my mindset and decided to volunteer at the Greater Chicago Food Depository. I want to be able to volunteer more and donate my time.

2 comments:

  1. Your in the right class to make things happen! I wish you the best and am excited about seeing the progress you make in this class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The things that you will discover taking this class will take you to another level that you will be very pleased with.

    ReplyDelete